AIM AND SCOPE
Outlook on Animal Agriculture in the Tropics aims to provide a snapshot of the recent research and development in all aspects of animal production science and technology, particularly those in the tropics. OAAT publishes two issues each year, giving academia from multidiciplins an opportunity to share their analytical thoughts, scientific ideas or reviews on various aspects of animal production science and technology, including but not limited to, poultry and livestock production development strategies, husbandy and management, selection and breeding, physiology and reproduction, social and economical aspects, behaviour, as well as post-harvest and processing technologies for meat, milk, eggs, leather and other by-products.
Focuses for regular issues include:
1. Poultry and livestock production development strategies
2. General animal husbandy and management, including companion animals
3. Animal health and welfares
4. Strategies for selection and breeding
5. Animal physiology, reproduction and behaviours
6. Social and economical aspects of livestock raising
7. Post-harvest and processing technologies for meat, milk, eggs, leather and other by-products.
Special issues containing 'one-off' sections on selected important topics or events might also be considered.